Party Tents & Marquees
Our Marquees are the perfect answer for all those Special Outdoor Occasions such as Parties, BBQ's, Hire, Pub Gardens, Sporting events, Craft shows, Hospitality units, Exhibitions, Product Launches, Trade Stands, Agricultural shows, Emergency situations, Public Services, Playgrounds, Car Dealers, Picnic Areas, Covered Parking, Storage, Outdoor work areas, Social Gatherings, Business functions, Caravan and Camping rallies and Loads more.
No more worry about the
you can now plan that Special Event regardless.
Frontier Marquees are easy to assemble and come with full instructions. The frame simply slots together and the roof and sidewalls are attached using the bungees supplied. No special tools or skills are required and the tallest sections can be assembled at ground level.
All Frontier Marquees are supplied with a set of Guy lines, but we strongly recommend the use of our Optional Tie down kits in all but the very calmest of conditions.
All Frontier Marquees are compatible with our fantastic Ground Bar sets, making them even more stable and user friendly.
42 mm Diameter extra strong galvanized steel poles
Heavy duty FIRE RETARDANT PE Cover & Wall Panels
Heavy Duty Zips
Complete with End & side walls
Easy Assembly & Full Instructions
No Unsightly Guide Ropes
Approximate Person Accommodation
per size of Marquee
|PERSON STANDING||PERSON SITTING||HIRE CHARGE ( 3 DAYS)||PHOTO|
10m x 4 m
( appx 34ft x 13ft )
6m x 4m
( appx 19.5ft x 13ft )
3 x 3 mtr
( appx 10ft x 10ft )
Set Up Charge £75.00
Dismaltal Charge £75.00
Drop Off Only £45.00
Collection Only £45.00
We also require a deposit of £150.00
Conditions of Hire
- Insurance of the tent is the responsibility of the hirer.
- Instructions for erection and dismantling must be followed.
- Exercise great care erecting & dismantling in windy weather.
- The tent must be securely fixed down using the ratchet straps provided.
- Steel sections should be handled carefully to avoid damage.
- The tent is flammable do not place any cooking, heating or electrical appliances near the sides or roof of the tent.
- Keep exits clear and unobstructed.
- The marquee must be stored dry to avoid mildew damage.
- Items must be replaced correctly in the containers provided.